Monday, January 12, 2009

Simmer Down 2009

So to the naked eye, 2009 started out horribly for me. I spent New Years Eve all alone, only to go to work the next day, get thrown under the proverbial bus, and then suspended. It has been 7 days since I have been suspended and I haven't heard a word from anyone about anything, so it seems as thought I am fired. What a great start!

*insert silver lining here*
I have worked for CJ for 8 years now. It is all I know, it is comfortable, it is easy. All of that doesn't mean it is right for me. I have always wanted to be a hair dresser and I truly think that this is the kick in the bottom I need.

So, I am off to find a new job. Just a simple serving job. No huss no muss. Wish me luck!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Preaching to the choir on the "Its comfortable, its easy, but that doesn't mean its right for me" front. Amen to that..

    Good luck on the job front

    ReplyDelete